Protect your Residence and Belongings with Home Insurance in Ontario

Whether you own a house or a condo or you’re a tenant, Rock Insurance has your home insurance in Ontario covered. Your home is your castle; a place where you live, raise a family and create beautiful memories. It also contains cherished valuables that you want to keep safe. It only makes sense to find the right coverage for your needs so you can have the peace of mind knowing that your family, your home and your possessions are protected should something happen beyond your control. 

Rock Insurance works with well-respected insurance providers in the industry. We’ll make sure to find a policy that you can afford. Save on insurance; call Rock Insurance today.

What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover

Let us help you choose a policy that makes sense and that will protect what’s important to  you. We’ll discuss coverage such as:

  • Your dwelling

  • Property damage

  • Theft/vandalism

  • Fire

  • Lighting

  • Windstorms/hail

  • Furniture

  • Appliances

  • Electronics

  • And more

It’s important to know that not all perils are covered under standard homeowners insurance. Most policies exclude damage caused by earthquakes and floods. To learn more about how you might be able to get coverage for damage caused by such perils, call us to discuss your options today.

Get Started Today

You’ve worked hard to put that roof over your head. Get the peace of mind you deserve and call us for a quote today.

Have Questions?

We’re here to help. Talk to one of our licensed brokers today.

Rock Insurance

2-235 Frederick St

Kitchener, ON, N2H 2M7

Phone: 519-576-2529

Toll Free: 1-833-235-7625



Monday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM

Tuesday 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Wednesday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM

Thursday 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Friday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM

Saturday - Sunday Closed

Service Area




And all of Ontario


Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours

Copyright Rock Insurance 2020 - Legal - Privacy Policy